The website skytterlinken.no is owned and operated by Skytterlinken AS with organization number: 988 721 719, Rambydalsvegen 505, 2040 Kløfta.
The purpose of this privacy statement is to inform you as a customer what information is collected on skytterlinken.com and how this information is used. Skytterlinken cares about your privacy and we want to protect your personal information in the best possible way. Our goal is to comply with all applicable personal data protection laws and regulations, including the Personal Data Act and GDPR.
By accessing and using this website, you agree to the terms and conditions, and this privacy statement.
Personal information we collect and process
Skytterlinken processes the privacy information you provide or have provided to us, or that we have collected on the site through cookies. We collect the following personal information for the purposes stated here:
- Makes a purchase at skytterlinken.com: name, e-mail, payment and order history, address, IP address, birth number and your telephone number. Please note that credit card information and social security numbers are not kept by Skytterlinken, this is handled by PayPal. The processing takes place on the basis of the purchasing agreement with you.
- Registration, storage and reporting of personal data in accordance with the Weapon Regulations: Name, date, information permit, weapon and ammunition. The processing takes place on the basis of a legal obligation.
- Create and manage an account on the "Sign in" page: Name, address, phone number, e-mail. The processing takes place on the basis of your consent user agreement with you.
- Sending out newsletters, offers and information: Name and email address. The processing is based on your consent.
- Responding to customer service inquiries: Name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth and any personal information that may arise from the inquiry. We have considered this necessary to help the customer.
Skytterlinken AS does not sell personal information to third parties, nor does it exchange or disseminate this information with third parties.
Several companies are helping to process customer information. Under the Personal Data Act, such companies are data processors and process information according to instructions provided by Skytterlinken AS in accordance with data processing agreements with Skytterlinken. We use the following data processors as of today:
(Customer service and accounting is done in Skytterlinken AS.)
- Magento 2 – our e-commerce platform.
- PayPal – for Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover transactions.
- Visma Digital Commerce – for operating the site.
- Visma eAccounting – for accounting.
- DSV – for handling delivery requests.
- Mailchimp – for newsletter mailings.
- Facebook – for advertising.
- Google Analytics – for market analysis and measurement.
All transactions made on the website goes through PayPal. Read more about PayPal's privacy here. Please note that credit card information and social security numbers are not kept by Skytterlinken, this is handled by PayPal.
Advertising through Google Analytics is targeted based on customer interests, demographics, and past use of the site. You can read more about Google's collection, sharing and use of data here.
We store your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which the personal information was collected.
This means, for example, that the personal data that we process on the basis of your consent will be deleted if you withdraw your consent. Personal information that we process in connection with the sale or purchase agreement you have with us is deleted when the agreement is fulfilled and all obligations arising from the contractual relationship are fulfilled. Personal information related to Skytterlinkens fulfillment of legal obligations is deleted as soon as the legal obligations are fulfilled, such as the duty to keep accounts or the duty of dealers to keep records according to the weapon laws.
Changes to the Privacy Statement
Skytterlinken reserves the right to make changes to this privacy statement at any time, to the extent necessary to correct errors or to comply with new legal or technical requirements. Any changes to the privacy statement will be posted on the site.
You have the right to demand access, rectification or deletion of the personal data we process about you. You also have the right to demand limited processing, object to the processing and demand the right to data portability.
To use your rights, you can contact our customer service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. As logged in, you have access to your personal data and can change it at any time, and you can view your purchase history in the online store (only applies to purchases made when you have been logged in).
All our newsletters contain an opportunity for you as a customer to unsubscribe from further marketing via email. In our newsletter, the unsubscribe link will usually be located at the bottom of the email. Or you can contact our customer service by email at email@example.com.
We will ask you to confirm your identity or to provide further information before allowing us to exercise your rights to us. We do this to make sure that we only give access to your personal information to you - and not someone who claims to be you.
You have no obligation to provide Skytterlinken with your personal information, but in order to receive goods and services from Skytterlinken, processing of your personal data is a necessary condition.
If you believe that our processing of personal data does not match what we have described here or that we in other ways violate the privacy law, you can complain to Datatilsynet.
You can find information on how to contact Datatilsynet on their website: www.datatilsynet.no.